| BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY | February 7, 2023
Looking for Storekeeper: Job Descriptions Responsible for general and department-specific, routine, daily store activities, including processing postings, supplies receipt and distribution, carry out inventories and inventory control activities.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling supplies
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.