| BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY | August 10, 2020
- A maintenance technician will be responsible to support
- Manufacturing equipment troubleshooting, operate machines as needed, conduct maintenance activities on the machines of the production floor and, of the equipment in the facility.
- The technician is to perform a variety of low-medium skilled maintenance.
- Requires a high technical diploma or its equivalent.
- May have completed an apprenticeship and/or formal training in the area of specialty with 3-5+ years of experience in the field or in related areas. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a well-known manufacturing company.
- English: Good command, Must read and speak
- Transferable Saudi Iqama