| BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY | August 10, 2020
- Machine Operator will be responsible for
- Performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance on assigned manufacturing Equipment.
- Responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Sets up and operates a manufacturing machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery.
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Requires a high technical diploma or its equivalent.
- May have completed an apprenticeship and/or formal training in the area of specialty with 3-5+ years of experience in the field or in related areas. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a well-known manufacturing company.
- English: Good command, Must read and speak
- Transferable Saudi Iqama