| BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY | October 10, 2022
Sourcing/ buying the right products as per the requirement of the company
- Sourcing/ buying the right products as per the requirement of the company.
- Continuously monitoring market demand and supply for your required products.
- Negotiate with the supplier/ manufacturer to get the product at the best price.
- Make procurement contract with the supplier as per future demand, the contract can be long term or short term which is based on the product type.
- Work for developing a good supply chain so that you can buy your required product easily.
- Analyzing each and every buying opportunities available for a particular situation.
- Place purchase order to the seller of a particular product or services
- Estimate the future buying needs of your company.
- Collecting sample product and analyze them in terms of price, quality, and availability for different suppliers and then make a buying decision.
- Develop and maintain a buying database were you need to keep records of every buying product and update the status of every requisition placed by the different departments.
- Check and verify all the required specifications of the purchased products.